Mon, 6 November 2017
- Walk through the four questions you must ask yourself before giving yourself permission to make a substantial life change and leave the work that doesn’t fit you.
- How to determine if you can make a clean getaway or if it’s time to find a bridge job to get you where you want to go.
- Find out what can happen if you jump right into an opportunity just because it’s there without first doing the work to figure out what you want.
- How taking a sabbatical, if you can endure it financially, can lead you to the right next steps.
- How to get past the fear that you will just be jumping from the frying pan into the fire.
- When is it okay to leave your job with nothing else lined up?
- Learn how much time you should budget to allow you to find your next opportunity that is the right fit.
- Learn about a bridge job and whether it’s a good step for you.
Direct download: htyc203.mp3
-- posted at: 1:00am PDT