Wondering how you’re going to know if you like your new career or company before you transition? Good news. We’ve put together 6 ways you can get some reassurance. Take a listen! Or if you want even more detail go over to http://happentoyourcareer.com/206
- Learn how you can try out a new career path with minimal risk and in a relatively short period of time.
- Learn the six experiments for test driving new careers and how to apply them to best fit your situation.
- How to validate a new career path to move ahead smartly and leave the old baggage behind.
- Avoid dead man goals and instead learn to make goals that allow you to grow, learn, and face uncertainty.
- Is being wrong really such a bad thing?
- Making intentional mistakes can open new doors for you by allowing you to grow your confidence and see what you are capable of.
- Making mistakes and growing is a muscle you can grow.
- What do children’s fairy tales have to do with career growth and experimenting? Listen and find out.
- Learn how you can do work for a company on your terms to see if it’s the work you want to be tied to.
- Starting that blog or podcast you have been thinking about could be the next great step on your career path.
- See how being a student forever can help you narrow down your focus and open new opportunities and desires.
- Listen to the end and accept Lisa’s coaching gauntlet throw down and see how you can bet an accountability buddy.
Direct download: htyc206.mp3
-- posted at: 12:00pm PST