In this conversation with Chris we get deep into how:
- Take off some of the pressure by learning the difference between a startup and an income generating project.
- Learn how a side hustle is different from being a full blown entrepreneur.
- There is nothing wrong with you if you don’t want to quit your job tomorrow and take a big risk to start your own thing. You have other options.
- Not everyone is meant to be an entrepreneur but that doesn’t mean you can’t have your own thing on the side.
- Learn how to decide what kind of side hustle is right for you.
- How you can use your power of observation and curiosity to find possible side hustles that fit you.
- Learn the steps to identify and execute an effective side hustle.
- Learn how to truly identify and get specific with your ideal customer.